Service You Can Trust From Someone You Can Depend On
Choose Your Buyer's Agent
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a overwhelming stream of paperwork. It is essential to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market. Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a FULL-time agent - one who has experience completing transactions similiar to yours.
- Interview a few agents; are they familiar with the area in which you are intereseted?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends?
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertiese.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
Choose an agent who has a great negotiating and communication skills. They will be advocating and negotiating on your behalf throughout each step of your transaction. Vickie is among the small percentage of agents who have demonstrated their commitment to excellence by completing the MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert) program. (See directory of MCNE agents.)