Caring Touch Services
Just like people, every home and every real estate transaction is unique. Some homes require more repairs and updates before being ready to sell. Below is a list of services that our "Caring Touch Real Esate Concierge" can do for you.
The services you choose will depend upon several factors such as your budget, timing, and safety & code requirements that will dictate what must be done.
Getting Your Property Ready for Market
- Initial phone consultation, typically 20-30 minutes.
- Physical tour and evaluation of the property.
- Recommendations for estate sale planners to sell household items and furnishings, if required.
- Recommendations for donation and charity sites for unwanted household items and furnishings, if required.
- Provide a comprehensive, written punch-list of recommended services, repairs & updates.
- Schedule and coordinate a pre-home inspection to determine any underlying problems/issues with the property.
- Provide a comprehensive, written market evaluation of the property.
- Schedule formal appraisal of the property to determine past value of the property (time of loss) for estate financial planning and tax purposes.
- Conduct a second consultation to review the market evaluation and punch list of required services and repairs and agree on which services/repairs to complete.
- Schedule and meet with all service providers to obtain estimates.
- Provide all estimates, in writing for review.
- Work with service providers to select best possible choices for paint, carpet, tile, light fixtures, windows, etc. needing to be replaced.
- Coordinate with Home Owner Associations for any necessary approvals before services and/or repairs are completed.
- Schedule and coordinate all services and repairs.
- Personally visit the property on a semi-weekly basis to ensure the property is safe and securely locked. (especially important during severe weather when pipes can freeze, broken windows can occur from hail storms, etc.)
- Coordinate with lawn care services to keep the property grounds in good, marketable condition.
- Once all the repairs are completed, schedule and coordinate a final cleaning (to include carpet cleaning as required.
- Maintain a comprehensive file of all written estimates, invoices and paid receipts for all services and repairs.
Marketing and Selling Your Property
- Have the property professionally photographed.
- Provide professionally-prepared, four-color marketing brochures to be available at the property for potential buyers.
- Create a property specific website with all relevant and interesting information about the property
- Create a property binder, to include copies of all completed repairs and receipts for potential buyers to review.
- Submit the property listing to two multiple listing services (Ires and Metrolist).
- Feature property listing on both the www.JustListedInBoulder.com and www.VickieSlade.com websites.
- Syndicate property listing out to more than 200 additional websites (i.e., Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Coloproperty.com, Home Hippo, Yahoo Real Estate, etc.) to reach the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Mail out 250 “Just Listed” postcards to households within the area where the home is located.
- Hold an open house on the first weekend of the listing to generate excitement about the property.
- Communicate regularly at a pre-determined interval (at least weekly) relative to the progress of property repairs, showing activity, etc.
- Present and negotiate all offers.
- Prepare and negotiate all agreements, addenda and notices.
- Coordinate with lenders, inspectors and title companies.
- Review and approve all closing with you in advance of actual closing.
- Advocate, advise and represent on you’re your best interests each step throughout your transaction.